Indoor Air Quality
If your home is too dusty, humid, dry, or just generally uncomfortable, your indoor air quality is probably to blame. This is a big problem here in Plano because a lot of the homes here are built with energy efficiency in mind. While this is great because it lowers your HVAC bills, it’s bad for your indoor air quality because it traps airborne pollutants in your home.
You can eliminate these problems with our indoor air quality services. Low indoor air quality leads to exacerbated respiratory issues, frequent colds, and discomfort. Make sure that you contact a professional from our team when you’re interested in boosting your IAQ. We’re indoor air quality experts and can help you with air purification services, steam humidifier services, and much more!
You don’t have to deal with low indoor air quality. Our team of licensed HVAC contractors can help you boost your IAQ in Plano today. Contact CityLine Air Conditioning to learn about all the best air quality systems on the market.
Yes, Low Indoor Air Quality is a Big Issue
When we have time to talk to homeowners about their home’s HVAC system we hear a lot of the same things regarding indoor air quality. People ask questions like: "Is it really necessary?" "How does it actually help?" and "Is it worth the money?" Because we get so many questions like this, we want to run through the various ways that air quality systems help your home.
- It Boosts Your Comfort: Is your home way too hot and balmy in summer but absolutely bone-chilling in winter? A big contributing factor to this is probably the humidity levels and airborne pollutants in your home’s air. Removing contaminants and balancing your home humidity through our steam humidifier services will help you feel better in your home year-round.
- It Lowers Your HVAC Bills: Sometimes having low indoor air quality in your home makes you colder in winter but hotter in summer. A lot of the time this leads to homeowners running their HVAC systems into the ground because they’re overcompensating for the discomfort they feel. This easily leads to a spike in your energy bill. You can avoid this with the right IAQ system.
- It Promotes Health: Chronic dry air or air that’s excessively humid negatively impacts your respiratory system. It can make you cough, wheeze, and sneeze all year-round and even compromise your immune system so that you’re more susceptible to colds. Installing an air quality system or a steam humidifier will help.
We Have Everything You Need
We offer a variety of indoor air quality systems here at CityLine Air Conditioning. This includes:
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: The most common IAQ systems are air filtration systems or air purifiers. These systems are installed directly into your preexisting HVAC system and filter all the air coming through your vents. Microbial bacteria, dirt, grime, mildew, and other contaminants are a thing of the past with these systems by your side.
- Steam Humidifier Services: "Humidity" has a negative connotation here in Texas but trust us, you need this type of system in your home to ensure home comfort. If your home is too dry in winter you’ll feel colder, get sick much easier, and rack up a higher heating bill.
f you’re looking for a great IAQ system make sure you contact our team.