In a perfect world, your heating system would last a lifetime without the need for any maintenance, repairs, or replacement. Unfortunately, your heater is just like any other machine in your life—your car needs an oil change, and your heater needs the same type of maintenance. When you need heating repairs, you need to act quickly.
Do you know when you need to call for heating repair services? A lot of homeowners don’t and wait so long that their repair issues turn into system breakdowns. We’ve created this post so that you know what common blunders eventually lead to repairs, what are the signs that you need repairs, and when to call a professional. When you need heating system repairs in Plano, we’ve got your back. Not only are all our NATE-certified technicians extensively trained and well experienced, but our technicians are also friendly, conscientious, and ready to educate you about your heating system along the way.
Do you know the signs of heating trouble? Here are a few:
- An excess amount of dust
- Burning odors
- Your house has hot and cold spots
- Your system makes funny noises
- You’re experiencing short cycling (cycling on and off frequently)
- You haven’t changed your air filter
- There’s cool air blowing from your vents
Problems That Lead to Repair
There are so many things that you probably do on a daily basis that you don’t realize are hurting your system. Make sure that you’re not doing any of the following because they hurt the performance of your system.
- Avoiding Annual Maintenance Services: Have you procrastinated on scheduling maintenance services for your home? When you skip annual maintenance for your heater, even for a year, it’s increasing the problems for your heating system. Make sure that you schedule these services. You can even schedule maintenance services with our team. We have a Healthy Air Conditioner Club that includes annual services for your both your heater and air conditioner, waived overtime charges, priority customer status, and a 10% discount on any parts you need during repairs.
- Not Changing Your Air Filter: There are so many parts on your heating system that can really only be addressed by a professional, but an air filter is completely in the hands of the homeowner. Make sure that you change or clean your air filter every season depending on the type of system you have.
- You’re Tuning Out the Odd Noises: Are you hearing any odd noises but instead of calling for repair services, you’re just ignoring the noises? Ignorance isn’t always bliss. Ignoring the clear warning signs of problems with your heating system will only result in more severe problems down the line.
When to Contact CityLine Air Conditioning
Contact our team for services at the first sign of trouble with your heating system. We’ve served the Dallas area for over ten years and we understand the unique needs of homeowners here. We’ll always provide you with the best quality services at the most reasonable prices.